Andreas Seppi (@andyseppio) is an Italian professional tennis player, currently ranked No.47 in the World's singles ranking. He embodies the values of D1 Milano and is the new face of our 2019’s campaign.
This year D1 Milano chose to portray talent and attitude. These are a few of the characteristics that embody the pillars of our company.
Andreas turned pro in 2001, playing exclusively on the ATP Futures and ATP Challenger Series. He won the ATP title in a grass tournament in Eastbourne in 2011, the one on the red clay in Belgrade in 2012, and in the same year the one on cement in Moscow, becoming the first Italian tennis player to win three ATP titles on three different surfaces. In 2013, he reached No.18 in the World's singles ranking, the highest position of his career.
Some of the remarkable achievements of his professional career are:
- 2011 Only Italian Tennis player in history to have won a title on grass (AEGOB International)
- 2012 4 times ATP finalist. Before him achieved only by Adrian Panatta, Corrado Barazzutti and Fabio Fognini
- 2013 Sixth best ATP ranking achieved by an Italian tennis player, tied with Omar Camporese and Andrea Gaudenziz
- 2017 Andreas is for the 13° year in a row in the Top 100 World Chart
- 2018 Ends the season among the best 40 players worldwide (30°)
- 2019 Finalist in the ATP 250 Tournament in Sidney